1. Conference operates from 7.15pm on Tuesday 19th to 5.15pm on Thursday 21st July 2011.
2. Lunch on Wednesday and Thursday is included. Supper on Tuesday and Wednesday (not drinks) is included.
3. A report of the event will be available free to delegates via the AMA website only.
4. Delegates are fully responsible for any damage to hotel rooms or property.
5. Delegates will receive a refund of monies paid or a credit note (as applicable) if the AMA office receives written notification of cancellation at least 30 days before the event takes place.
6. Delegates will receive a 50% refund of monies paid, or credit note (as applicable) if the AMA office receives written notification of cancellation at least fourteen days before the event takes place. Alternatively the value of the booking can be transferred to another member at the relevant rate*.
7. Delegates will not receive a refund or credit note (as applicable) for cancellations within thirteen days of the event taking place. However, the value of the booking can be transferred to another member at the relevant rate*.
8. Delegate places are not interchangeable over the duration of the conference period i.e. delegate places cannot be shared between individuals. This applies to both group and individual bookings.
9. *The booking may be transferred to another person within the same organization at any point, but must be done so at the relevant rate. A booking made at the member rate cannot be transferred to a non member without their either joining the AMA or receiving an additional invoice for the difference between the two rates.
10. The AMA will make every effort to deliver the programme and timetable as described but reserves the right to make any necessary changes and will notify delegates accordingly.